What watch do you wear?

offtopic .........sorry

I want to improve my English grammar.

for that topic
Should I say"which watch do you wear?"

"What watch do you wear" is a wrong grammar??

who can teach me?
I am not native English speaker .
thank you very much.

anyone can help me?

"What watch do you wear?" would be correct for most cases.

That or

"what type of watch do you wear"

or

"what make of watch do you wear"

they're all about the same.

the first 2 will give you more detail (ie the watch type itself) but that last one will just tell you the make/manufacturer.

I SEE.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
adore.gif

taz488 and Tefal

Thanks NickK, I love watches with bright or pastel coloured straps and large faces my other watch which I posted in this thread is "bling jewel encrusted". :p

Judder, squirm... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just wish they'd do more with the design rather than have a flat circle. It's entirely possible to make it a sleeping jewel encrusted dragon or something. Just plonking lots of diamonds on it ... just... no...

However I'm just a guy, what do I know.. I'll shut up and get back to washing the dishes and being a bed warmer!

Actually none. But i'm thinking about buying one! In the past when I was young I had many watches all digital and all gimmicky!

Am really surprised there aren't more watch producers making (nice) watches that are radio controlled, seems like casio are one of only a couple of makers?! Watches have become such a man jewelry item, to me acurracy is what i'm looking for in a watch!

Take just recently christmas eve in a pub.. no one really knew when it struck midnight!

An Ernst Benz Chronosport. Just swapped the strap from the metal one to a leather deployment one today. Looks loads better!

metalstrapsmalldq1.jpg
leatherstrapsmallvh3.jpg

RichIbizaSport: How do you tell the time on that?!

got myself this last friday, been saving for ages to get it as its been on my list of watch's to buy. was £1200 got it for £600

Oris TT1 Pro Divers Regulator Der Meistertaucher 1000M

nice case it comes in
oris1.jpg

all the gubbins
oris2.jpg

oris3.jpg

oris5.jpg

When I last posted in this thread, I had 1 x Rolex. The bug got me bad, I now have 6!!
Sub LV, TT Blue Sub, Sea Dweller, GMT II Pepsi, GMT II Coke, GMT II Black.
All sensible purchases with current selling prices more than I paid if I need to cash them in.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom