What watch do you wear?

If only the chrono seconds hand was red like the accented chrono dial markers, otherwise that does look quite nice.

My only motivation for getting it, was the fact it's brand new in box and 56quid with free delivery lol

I've given the other 200 with metal bracelet to a mate now as well. I will palm this off as well at some point, no doubt. Can't resist a bargain though.

I just bought another PRC200. Couldn't resist it. Cost me 56quid, brand new, leather strap, white face.

Link please?

Been looking at one of these for everyday watch, then a longines auto or hamilton auto chrono for dressy occasions!

Time for a new watch-strap I think! The current one was made by Steveo, but I'm currently feeling like getting an off-the-shelf one.

Any ideas?

20130629_161325.jpg

20130629_160956.jpg

20130629_160713.jpg

20130629_160409.jpg

Nice. I love the simple designs of the oysters. I'd have a non fluted bezel, personally, but you know :)

I really like that leather strap, it's massively chunky! Maybe, if off the shelf is what you're after, a Hirsch strap from watch obsession?

So, what strap should I get for the omega to swap out for the bracelet?

Hmm, went watch shopping last friday and found a local dealer about to stock Bremont. Loving the heritage behind this relatively new company so now decided to wait till i can check out their collection in a couple of weeks.

Anyone have experience with Bremont? (MBII or Solo)

I really want an Aqua Terra, but typically the one I want you can never find less than like 2-3k. And I'm not getting a quartz!

Tempted to sell my Zenos so I can get one, but in a strange way I can't... I seem to find many reasons not to part with them. Hmmph.

Back
Top Bottom