What watch do you wear?

^ Nice, how much adjustment is available on that rubber? Looks like 3 holes only?

Okay so after over a month of letting my HydroConquest just do its thing, today I re-synced it with atomic time. It was ~1 minute ahead so the +4 seconds a day from the last time I was checking over a month ago has definitely settled.

WJC64XC.jpg

I'm pleased with this timekeeping, I've also not looked at any other watches that might tickle my interest, think we have a winner here :)

^ Nice, how much adjustment is available on that rubber? Looks like 3 holes only?

Okay so after over a month of letting my HydroConquest just do its thing, today I re-synced it with atomic time. It was ~1 minute ahead so the +4 seconds a day from the last time I was checking over a month ago has definitely settled.

WJC64XC.jpg

I'm pleased with this timekeeping, I've also not looked at any other watches that might tickle my interest, think we have a winner here :)

BS! Give it time... :D

+1 :D

Bit shocked yesterday evening. Number 2 son is off for the weekend on a Duke of Edinburgh expedition thing and needed a watch. I offered him a few alternatives and he stated that he had to have one with numbers due to struggling to tell the time on a watch with only markers for hours!

He's 15. I was waxing lyrical about the differences between automatic and quartz when he blew me away by saying that the only consideration was numbers! I suppose I should be thankful that he didn't ask for a digital watch... :eek: That said, he did like my Omega although I suggested it was perhaps not the most appropriate watch for him to wear "in the field".

Our eldest, 8, has to properly count the markers if they don't have numbers on. I'm like, dude, it's easy, they go up from 1-12! I suppose I'm so used to doing it I forget.

No kids have watches nowadays though. I find it sad that it's possible that telling the time will soon become something kids can't do without a digital display!

Orient arrived.

watch1.jpg

watch2.jpg

Date position win :)

Our eldest, 8, has to properly count the markers if they don't have numbers on. I'm like, dude, it's easy, they go up from 1-12! I suppose I'm so used to doing it I forget.

No kids have watches nowadays though. I find it sad that it's possible that telling the time will soon become something kids can't do without a digital display!

I think it's already at that level for a lot of kids!

WJC64XC.jpg

Lol +2!

Still love my Seiko, I never had to adjust it, only forced to when day light saving kicks in every 6 months.

I track it against the clock against the train daily and it is accurate from the day I adjust the time to the day before day light saving.

Back
Top Bottom