What watch do you wear?

2013-07-30%2016.41.54.jpg

Nice, I have the same. Great watch for £7

Yours looks like its crushing a slab of meat and your hand is about to go purple and drop off!

You see the name and think ££FFFFUUUUu but depends on the model like many other brands :p Like the £2k Seiko, you'd look at it and think "okay a Seiko, I can probably get that" and then see the price... :D

Last edited:
That patek is very handsome but I couldn't wear the bracelet without being self concious. A colleague of mine has a yellow gold calatrava of about the same period and on black leather it does look very good. With Patek's basic time only or date complications I really struggle to see how the price is anything more than brand, when you compare to other in-house high end makers like JLC.

question about braclet links on all watches - Should there be equal links each side of the face or more on the back of the wrist?

I have 5.5 links on the back side of my wrist but only 4 on the front

Ideally the clasp should end up centred on the back of your wrist, so whatever works for that. Typically equal but you may need a half link or an extra link one side to get it right size and therefore slightly off. That said some clasp shapes are not symmetrical and may be more comfortable not centred.

Back
Top Bottom