What watch do you wear?

Thanks, yes clasp is centred on the back of my wrist

Its interesting that my watch goes from being sometimes tight (usually in the morning when i wake up) to loose enought to almost (but not) spin around so the face is on my wrist

Mine is tight enough to wear just above the end of my wrist but not loose enough to twist or dangle PhoneShop style. I do like this bracelet, has the perfect adjustment sizes :)

There is a bit more friction once warm too so it stays in position once warmed up.

Patek Philippe do nothing for me. I've tried several on (only the Calatrava, Nautilus and another that I can't remember) and I really don't get on with them. I get that they are superbly made, have a deep history of watchmaking etc; but when you look at A Lange and Sohne, JLC, even Glashutte Original, they have more of an impact for me and are just as well made. I'd probably take a JLC over a PP.
When you get to a certain price point then they start to really impress me.

That's one option yeah^ A genuine Tissot leather strap is £45 anyway so you could end up spending not that much extra for the bracelet. A Hirsch equivalent will be up to half that.

On another note I'm really impressed after a few days wearing that Hirsch Carbon blue leather strap. The fact that it can just be washed under the tap and can go swimming with it is a huge bonus over other leathers. Well worth the investment :)

my 29th bday present from the missus, love this watch, iphone pictures really don't do it justice, the strap is dark chocolate brown over copper

excuses my workers hands lol

Did some surgery on my all blue submariner tonight, ready for its resale. Replaced the worn out capacitor with a lith-ion battery and new rubber o ring for the back plate.

My mum has yonked it before i had time to wack it back up on ebay though :p

IMG_3427.JPG

Also picked this up super cheap, but have passed it onto a mate!

IMG_3428.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom