What watch do you wear?

I figured this is a good thread to post this question in :)

Basically I am quite interested in watches with large dials but I'm unsure of the brand/s. One of the brands might be Russian but I just can't find out.

Is anyone aware any brands that are well known for large dial watches?

Thankls :)

How much were you thinking of spending? Plenty of manufacturers do big dial watches, but theres a big difference in price between a TW Steel and a Panerai!

Guys, I bought the Tissot PRC200 - Leather from Amazon EU this week, it's arrived but i'm a bit unsure if it's real?!

Surely a watch of this price is real leather and would say "Genuine Leather" on it for starters?!

Will be interesting to see if the one I purchased is real then, did you get it for £150ish?

Be interesting to see pictures. Mine is due to be delivered shortly.

Hmmm, looking on the HDUK website not looking promising.

If it is fake where do we stand, can we request a replacement to a genuine one (regardless of price) or is it a matter of just sending it back and go into a sulk and hate Amazon forever?

Will be interesting to see if the one I purchased is real then, did you get it for £150ish?

Be interesting to see pictures. Mine is due to be delivered shortly.

Yeah the one directly from Amazon. I've contacted them and they are taking it very seriously and looking into it. I've explained my reasons why, I don't not want the watch but obviously I was not happy with the box being damaged etc.

Also, the booklet in the right hand compartment surely it should be about the watch manual but it was about a sports watch.

This will be going back, unless they can actually provide a genuine model.

Last edited:
Deffo a fake, received mine today...the strap quality is crap, box is crap, the manual is crap quality, the packaging arrived in good condition but very poor print.

Will be creating a bit of a stink about this!

Deffo a fake, received mine today...the strap quality is crap, box is crap, the manual is crap quality, the packaging arrived in good condition but very poor print.

Will be creating a bit of a stink about this!

Such a shame, as i've been waiting for this watch to drop in price for a while as I love the style.

Think i'll probably just get a refund and not bother with a replacement "genuine" if that's the case.

Just been into a goldsmiths and there version is a lot different and can tell straight away. Refund it is!

Last edited:
dug this classic out from my stores the other day since they seem to have come back into fashion :D

20130820_092851_RichtoneHDR_zps77044ef3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom