What watch do you wear?

Bracelet PRC 200 is definitely better in every regard in the flesh than the leather! The leather I didn't find too comfortable either on that watch whereas the bracelet is very comfy :) The main problem with the leather was the single folding deployment clasp, it didn't sit central on the bottom of the wrist leading to the uncomfortable wrap when worn.

Depends on what you prefer though I guess.

Bracelet PRC 200 is definitely better in every regard in the flesh than the leather! The leather I didn't find too comfortable either on that watch whereas the bracelet is very comfy :) The main problem with the leather was the single folding deployment clasp, it didn't sit central on the bottom of the wrist leading to the uncomfortable wrap when worn.

Depends on what you prefer though I guess.

Decided to go the leather because I currently have 2 bracelet type watches and fancied a change :)

Just checked pricing and already gone back up to £199.99, pretty pleased with my purchase. Delivery due on 19th.

I would like a 24mm bracelet for my zeno. I want to see what it feels like 47mm on steel. The more I'm wearing the 38mm Tudor and the Omega, the less I wear them both, so want to see if I can change that.

Anyone know a decent, not rape worthy 24mm bracelet?

Which one?

rss9ah.png

RADO DSTAR 200;)

RADO DSTAR 200;)

I've was looking at that one too, but just be aware that it wears really big on your wrist, as it's not only 44mm, but very thick and chunky. I was surprised how much. However, if you have a thick arm it will look fine.

I'm now checking out the younger brother of that one, which is 42mm and more slimline:

I kinda like the more classic look too.

Also looked at the Maurice Lacroix Miros Chronograph too, its a beauty and imo looks better than the Dstar 200 Chrono... only issue is its 100m and not 200m so I couldn't dive in it.

Maurice are also one of the few independant watchmakers out there in their price range, which is always nice. :)

Last edited:
How do you guys store your watches? Looking for some reccomendations on some nice watch boxes if possible. With the Tissot coming and my Christopher Ward watch I will need a small container with the size of their storage boxes!

Thinking a 6 watch box should be ok for my needs. Will have 3 already and can't see me splashing out on too many more, especially as I fancy an Omega next :)

It sits on a soft padded mat when not being worn which is when I'm in bed :p

Surely you can just store it in the presentation case/box it comes in?

How do you guys store your watches? Looking for some reccomendations on some nice watch boxes if possible. With the Tissot coming and my Christopher Ward watch I will need a small container with the size of their storage boxes!

Thinking a 6 watch box should be ok for my needs. Will have 3 already and can't see me splashing out on too many more, especially as I fancy an Omega next :)

I keep mine in a clothes draw or on my bedside table when I'm not wearing one. :D

My every day watch is £5 Casio plastic one.

This is my posh watch - had it 48 yrs and it has sat in draw for 38 of those so sent it to US to be cleaned and repaired - Cost me more in postage/import duty/VAT than the actual repair - it looks like new now and works a treat.

405793854.jpg

Dave

This is my posh watch - had it 48 yrs and it has sat in draw for 38 of those so sent it to US to be cleaned and repaired - Cost me more in postage/import duty/VAT than the actual repair - it looks like new now and works a treat.

405793854.jpg

Dave

Lovely. Understated is always best in my opinion!

That is elegant simplicity!

Gent's

Thanks for the replies -- When I joined OC forum a few weeks ago I thought it would be full of geeks - but I am pleased to see such a wide variety of forum members and so helpfull as well.

Off to OC shop tomorrow for first bit's of my winter project. Only 25 miles from me.- Might even wear my watch.

Dave

405793854.jpg

Dave

Why did you send it all the way to the US for a service? Also why did you pay VAT and import duty?!

Back
Top Bottom