What watch do you wear?

It would be a wise move. :p

Ha! I did it! I got fed up tried to push it out, it didn't come out pushed it back in, it wasn't quite even but it was close enough, fitted it to the lugs gave it a very good couple of tugs and it's very stable. Looks amazing :p

This is a bit of a late post, I did it about 30 mins ago, but seems I took over the time I need. Practice makes perfect :D

Recently bought the PRC-200 posted in this thread last week!

RAx4z8cl.jpg zQM41fZl.jpg
Went in too try it on, price was £270, wanted it for £230 and she went to check on system to find it had gone up too £315!

Got it for £260 in end with pair of earings girlfriend wanted chucked in!

SO happy with it!!!

Last edited:
Recently bought the PRC-200 posted in this thread last week!

RAx4z8cl.jpg zQM41fZl.jpg
Went in too try it on, price was £270, wanted it for £230 and she went to check on system to find it had gone up too £315!

Got it for £260 in end with pair of earings girlfriend wanted chucked in!

SO happy with it!!!

Did you buy it via amazon?

Put the bracelet back on for a couple months (rotating carbon leather/bracelet) and forgot just how good the bracelet feels. I think it will get the most wear of the two :p

Anyway, I have some straps people might be interested in,

1x 20mm Nato nylon with dark orange stitching. Same quality as Maratac straps but not Maratac branded. Brushed slim hardware, like Maratac.

1x Hirsch Osiris 19mm navy coloured leather strap. Good condition but used,

1x High quality butterfly clasp for 19 or 20mm leather straps. The Hirsch pictured below was what it was used on but I don't think I'll be using it any more.

1x Olive coloured genuine Maratac 22mm Nato strap. New condition.

Whoever wants can have, just cover postage and we're golden. Altogether there's approx £50 worth of straps there. I CBA ebaying them with fees and faff having put them up once already and them not selling.

rps20130823_204536_887.jpg

(Hirsch Carbon in the middle is not up for grabs!!)

Put the bracelet back on for a couple months (rotating carbon leather/bracelet) and forgot just how good the bracelet feels. I think it will get the most wear of the two :p

Anyway, I have some straps people might be interested in,

1x 20mm Nato nylon with dark orange stitching. Same quality as Maratac straps but not Maratac branded. Brushed slim hardware, like Maratac.

1x Hirsch Osiris 19mm navy coloured leather strap. Good condition but used,

1x High quality butterfly clasp for 19 or 20mm leather straps. The Hirsch pictured below was what it was used on but I don't think I'll be using it any more.

1x Olive coloured genuine Maratac 22mm Nato strap. New condition.

Whoever wants can have, just cover postage and we're golden. Altogether there's approx £50 worth of straps there. I CBA ebaying them with fees and faff having put them up once already and them not selling.

rps20130823_204536_887.jpg

(Hirsch Carbon in the middle is not up for grabs!!)

me please, I got just the watch for those,

you still got my address MRK?

I got a splash of water on it the other day but nothing more than a splash and it survived, however the watch itself isn't waterproof so either way it's not much of a big deal to me. However at £6 a time and it comes with 3 Spring bars (they're not going to be the best quality but I'm only an amateur so it doesn't matter much to me) if it gets wrecked I'll buy a new one.

Edit: It's manufactured by these guys Diloy Straps

Last edited:
Recommendations for a cheap simple watch for around 50-100 gbp? I am looking for the following:-

Polished silver case.
Brown leather strap (or a strap that is easily changed to this).
Simple face (no chrono dials, although date window wouldn't be a deal breaker)
White/silver face.

Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom