What watch do you wear?

Same watch I wore in 2008, I rarely wear a watch these days, but any excuse to take a photo.

IMG_00052-960x639.jpg

Last edited:
The rubber strap on my Citizen has just broke, what do you guys think would be a good replacement?

Watches.jpg

Top right, in case the box did not give it away... :D

Dive.jpg

As you know I recently bought a Longines HC Auto blue...

Since I work at a desk, I remove my watch or I will scratch the bracelet (more than it already is :p).

Also, after work, I go to the gym and I don't like to work out with the watch.

Do you know of maybe a portable watch box to put the watch in (to stay on my desk at work and in the bag at the gym) so the watch won't get scratched or thrown around?

Edit - Just saw some watch winders as well, and I like the idea... as for example, last weekend I had to stay in (sick) so my watch was not used and obviously it stopped. Any recommendations on these?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'd just put it in a small soft pouch, plenty on eBay etc.

Yes, that was the idea for gym and work... but at home I would still use the watch winder instead of the huge longines box...

So I need recommendations on both if possible :)

Regarding the pouch... do Longines have an official one? Cause I can see on ebay and they say it's genuine, but cannot find it on Longines site...

Ah no idea about that but there are ones that Longines would use for when one is sent in for servicing etc so it could be true just they're not sold retail officially? Mine is just a generic pouch.

Ah no idea about that but there are ones that Longines would use for when one is sent in for servicing etc so it could be true just they're not sold retail officially? Mine is just a generic pouch.

Thanks for this.

Will take a look at some pouches.

Just one more thing, can you link to the blue strap you have and a tool to change the bracelet to strap please? (so I just do one shopping spree :D)
Also, it is possible to have a clasp instead of the buckle? (I think yours had a buckle)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom