What watch do you wear?

f936fb6e146711e3b39c22000a1f8adc_7.jpg

My Tuesday ensemble. Smelly bears.

As you know I recently bought a Longines HC Auto blue...

Since I work at a desk, I remove my watch or I will scratch the bracelet (more than it already is :p).

Also, after work, I go to the gym and I don't like to work out with the watch.

Do you know of maybe a portable watch box to put the watch in (to stay on my desk at work and in the bag at the gym) so the watch won't get scratched or thrown around?

Edit - Just saw some watch winders as well, and I like the idea... as for example, last weekend I had to stay in (sick) so my watch was not used and obviously it stopped. Any recommendations on these?

Thanks

Are you sure you want a watch? Perhaps its best you leave it wrapped up in the box at home...

I spent the weekend on a bouncy castle with the Longines on, completely forgot I was wearing it but springbars survived :D

It's a tough soab.

You somersault/cartwheel and generally do ninja like things at festivals? :P

No, but at the front when the manic street preachers were playing was some experience, it was so tight with bodies you need to gasp for (cold) air above your head, you jump to the music as much as if you don't and everyone does, you risk falling down and there is a real risk of serious injury from stamping. I was surprised I came out with all my clothes on and nothing got snagged!

I have question for my fellow fine watch wearing watchaholics,

What would be better a few quid watch tool maintenance kit? or a few quid on just a metal link remover?

The former has a link remover that is plastic and from what I've read breaks easily.

Back
Top Bottom