What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I love them. The Cali being my favourite but then I love a fair few. I prefer the more simple designs of them. The Fiddy is nice. I'd not give a hoot who buys them, I would.

Interesting little 3D picture app that someone told me about, so I thought, ah this would be great to show better angles and definition of watches.

http://seene.co/s/pMuiHc

Ooooo

Associate
New arrival. PRS-82 from Timefactors.

Loving it so far. The 'aged' indices don't try too hard, unlike the Steinhart OVM. And the rubber strap in very flexible, not poker stiff like some.

P1010034.jpg
[/IMG]

Don
loads on ebay, ones with no name movements at about £15 up to abiout £80 with Omega movements

I assume they are glued, not had a real look

Transmission breaker
Don
Got a new Orlando from my father in law for my birthday.

orlando1.jpg

orlando2.jpg

He says he got a bargain, he said he paid way less than the price tag!

It feels so light, I think its going to be my new special dress watch :)

Soldato
Bought my first watch this evening. Its a Citizen PERPETUAL CHRONO A-T, apologies for the poor quality photo, this b and b room has pretty poor lighting!

http://www.citizenwatch.com/en-uk/watches/watch-detail/?model=AT4000-02E

So far I love it, I was torn between this and a Longines mentioned previously in this thread at £2070, then I thought with a level head and realised I could add another motorbike to my collection with the difference haha

Soldato
Soldato
I wouldn't class a watch that needs to go back twice for problems to be considered a "good" watch. :confused:

It's a good watch in how it looks, the functions it has and overall appeal. It's not a complicated movement but when it was released it was the only auto watch that could do 3 time zones separately.

Sending it back twice is nothing to cry about.

Soldato
I am so in love with the 372, as in 50/50 as to buying one
the Plexiglass is a concern though

I can't remember the other 47mm cased PAM, but its very similar to the 372 and has crystal instead of plexi.
You get a spare plexi with the 372. They're way too easy to scratch/mark though.

Back
Top Bottom