What watch do you wear?

Transmission breaker
Don
Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Don't you like my high quality bargain time-piece?

Its partly made of stainless steel!

Caporegime
It's a good watch in how it looks, the functions it has and overall appeal. It's not a complicated movement but when it was released it was the only auto watch that could do 3 time zones separately.

Sending it back twice is nothing to cry about.

If its not complicated then it should be hassle free.

By good watch i am not talking about how it looks, merely about its reliability.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
What's the casing quality like? Movement aside I think if the casing has a weakness then even a completely robust movement will fail sooner than later due to being exposed to the elements over time?

Soldato
What's the casing quality like? Movement aside I think if the casing has a weakness then even a completely robust movement will fail sooner than later due to being exposed to the elements over time?

Its WR to 300m and pretty solid. I believe it has some anti shock and very mild anti magnetic properties. Ball sponsor a lot of free divers and their dive watches are good quality for the price. Usually a lot of good discounts to be had on Ball too (check the EJ website, they had some bargains last week in the sale).

Last edited:
Associate
Just not feeling the look of those panerai watches. What do you guys see in them? I'm assuming precious metals and in house movements but not much in the way of complications and leather straps?

Back
Top Bottom