What watch do you wear?

Soldato
As above

So I braved the Christmas traffic and panic buying shoppers in search of a good deal on the Omega SMP. Understandably nowhere is willing to offer a discount with 0% Finance :(

After some searching on the internet I found it for 23% off, at Iconic Watches , for £2,140, so I ordered it :)
There is no delivery until after Christmas but I’m away for a couple of weeks now so something to look forward to opening when I get back :)

That is an amazing watch Cosimo but I'm not keen on the orange bezel, plus I don't think it will age well.
For reference, like Iconicwatches. Swisswatchesdirect are another re-seller you can try for a good Omega discount. Neither are AD's, iirc they order your watch and register it for with their AD supplier. Anyway, read of people buying with no problems from both. Iconic also used to (worth asking) offer a free insurance valuation for evidence of positive feedback on a forum.

Last edited:
Associate
Does anyone have any thoughts/views/opinions on Bulova watches? Most preferably first hand experience. I like the look of the bulova 96b175 but not sure about the brands reliability and build quality

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Have you seen the new Heritage 1973? It's bloody brilliant looking!

LonginesHeritage1973_zps57c39158.jpg
l2-791-4-72-0_720x600.jpg

Spec:
Sapphire glass front and back.
40mm size.
Longines Caliber L688 Column Wheel movement with 54 hours power reserve.
SuperLuminova markers.
Alligator strap.

It's around the £2k mark. Definitely want.

Soldato
Have you seen the new Heritage 1973? It's bloody brilliant looking!

Spec:
Sapphire glass front and back.
40mm size.
Longines Caliber L688 Column Wheel movement with 54 hours power reserve.
SuperLuminova markers.
Alligator strap.

It's around the £2k mark. Definitely want.

Way too busy for my tastes. I've decided on my next watch, it's going to be an IWC Portofino hand wound eight days.

Associate
Lost my pride and joy on holiday in Florida , took it off at wet n wild as didnt fancy knocking it on the slides , forgot i had wrapped it in my towel when leaving so it must have dropped out .
Seiko shc059p1 'Sawtooth'

did not know what to get to replace it so i got this.

Back
Top Bottom