What watch do you wear?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Having owned and tried all manner of NATO straps during the Mako ownership... Timefactors.

I'm ordering another one but silver this time. The threading is high quality, feels as good as a Maratac NATO but is a bit thinner so more comfortable and the ends finishing is heat sealed nicely. The buckles and rings are bead blasted stainless steel.

Their store is only open Tue/Wed/Thu though.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Some of the GGB ones look ok but they all look very bulky, the prices are ridiculous too. A Maratac is cheaper and they're arguably the best (toughest) NATOs you can buy.

Soldato
Congrats G|mp. It's a great piece for the money. :)

When I first discovered the Monster I can't say that I had much love for the design. But give it half a chance and the uniqueness of it will cling to you! Mine hasn't been off my wrist since I opened the box.

Permabanned
Congrats G|mp. It's a great piece for the money. :)

When I first discovered the Monster I can't say that I had much love for the design. But give it half a chance and the uniqueness of it will cling to you! Mine hasn't been off my wrist since I opened the box.

:)

Yeah it's nice and weighty too which I like, I have a Tissot PRS516 and that's nice and weighty but it's in for repair at the mo.

I've always liked the design of the monsters, kinda design classic nowadays instead of being a Seamaster copy.

Soldato
Decided to look on the bay for the price of a CWC, they're gorgeous watches think I'll treat myself to one after I pass my test. Some real nice pieces on the bay too, good reviews on the sellers. About £100, most of them from the gulf war.

Soldato
Well my ray raven arrived yesterday. The lume is fantastic, it looks smart in the black. Popped it on a black NATO strap for now which works well. So far its running at +-1sec in 20 hours.

Back
Top Bottom