What watch do you wear?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
If it's slow then you can adjust the lever on the back of the movement (marked with a +/-) IIRC - Although it's a dive watch so you'd want to get it pressure tested after putting the case back on again I guess.

I'm sure someone here adjusted one too at some point.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
How can I argue with giant orange text?

However, it says I can get it tomorrow if I order within next 8 hours and choose next day, however at the checkout stage is says Next Day Delivery - Get it Monday?!

Grr

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Whether the C60's blue is too vibrant or not I don't know, their stock photos are misleading (like most stock photos). It is the nicest though. I was let down by CW when ordering the Orange C60 Trident last year so gave up with the brand altogether. Once a let down always a let down in my books for customer service.

Soldato
Whether the C60's blue is too vibrant or not I don't know, their stock photos are misleading (like most stock photos). It is the nicest though. I was let down by CW when ordering the Orange C60 Trident last year so gave up with the brand altogether. Once a let down always a let down in my books for customer service.

Yeah, think I might pop in to see how it looks IRL.

I've personally always had exceptional CS from them.

Back
Top Bottom