What watch do you wear?

Associate

Got this today from my wife for my 40th in a few days. Haven't worn a watch in years but will be from now on. Ive been wanting a nice watch for ages and this one feels and looks great. ( apart from the smudge finger marks on the glass :D)

Happy 40th for a few days time, enjoy the watch, it looks great!

Similarly, this was gift from the wife for my 30th a few weeks ago...

http://i.imgur.com/YJ25OHL.jpg

Soldato
The new addition ...

sm86fo.jpg

Soldato

Got this today from my wife for my 40th in a few days. Haven't worn a watch in years but will be from now on. Ive been wanting a nice watch for ages and this one feels and looks great. ( apart from the smudge finger marks on the glass :D)

I have a Tag 2000 that was made in 1993, wear it every day and it still works flawlessly and the crystal doesn't have a single scratch on it.

Enjoy your superb new watch and your birthday! :)

Soldato
Been a keen follower of this thread for a while. It gave me a few ideas to start messing with an existing watch as well as seemingly making me order a few new ones :D

Nothing expensive. I would love to own a really nice watch but circumstances dont allow it right now (new house, family, upcoming wedding, excuses excuses excuses).

Anyway, on to my measly collection. Please excuse crappy camera pics.

Cost me a whole £14! (reduced from £50), the metal strap it came with was shocking flimsy. Replaced it with this cheap nato

This was a present off the missus a few years ago. Metal strap was a scratched mess so swapped it out.

Had this one 6 months or so now. £40 off the big river

Recent addition, came with a white leather strap but seeing as im not pdiddy I decided to swap it for a nice strap I got off Techné Instruments. Another bargain, should have been £135, got it for £31 :D

Oh, again thanks to this thread I ordered another new one last week. Should be hear in next day or so.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Oh yes, there are replicas then there are homages and then there are divers with their own design dials and casings but even still people still call them Rolex "clones" because the overall style is that of what they know best, a Rolex when in fact it's just another dive watch from another maker.

I thought you were on about in ref to the latter - I guess not :p

Back
Top Bottom