What watch do you wear?

heyy, sorry back.. sounds great!! if you want a different strap you can buy one from the straps section. heres the SS one http://www.christopherward.co.uk/straps/mens-strap/bracelet/c7sxs.html .. £75 sounds a lot for a strap , however you're still getting a watch for a good £55 cheaper than the non sale counterpart, and 2 straps. Theres no need to rush to get the SS strap though, as its not a sale item. I havnt taken any pics of the watch with the leather strap on (forgot), but now i've put the SS bracelet on it, it looks amazing. I'm sceptical how long the lovely polished SS will stay so polished and unscratched ( i tend to be very very anal with new aesthetic things i buy, so any little defect kills me :P, havnt found any on the watch, cept for a few tiny ones i made changign the strap). Hope you like it !- the watch has grown on me lots, and ive only had it for half a day

Most of it has been down to the Euro exchange rate. when I got my JLC the list price was £7340, 3 years later it is £9950

Which JLC do you have? I was very tempted to get the JLC as shown above but to just have the name and a very bland style it just didnt seem justifiable sure you get the fact that they are very rare as opposed to the rolexs and omega but the price just seems a little to out there what other benefit is there? When looking at some watches from JLC which did catch my eye they were well into the 5 figures!

But thats the thing with watches imo they are an investment they dont lose much value depending if you get a perpetual movement and if kept well can be with you for a lifetime unlike a car which will lose countless 1000's of pounds year on year..

How much was the watch? It's very nice!

Currently wearing this

list price now is £4850 from when i last saw it in a jewellers.

Last edited:
Which JLC do you have? I was very tempted to get the JLC as shown above but to just have the name and a very bland style it just didnt seem justifiable sure you get the fact that they are very rare as opposed to the rolexs and omega but the price just seems a little to out there what other benefit is there? When looking at some watches from JLC which did catch my eye they were well into the 5 figures!

I have the Extreme World Chronograph, the build quality is superb

DSC01030b.jpg

I got a tissot for my 21st last October, I can't link a photo while at work so if I put up the serial number would someone be able to put it up for me? It's a lovely watch and wanted other peoples views on it.

Im after some watch advise guys I want something simple, small and fashionable for anything up to a few hundred.

Now I really like this has anyone got or had a Skagen before?

Also any other recommendations would be nice. (apart from ridiculously priced ones im not minted)

Back
Top Bottom