What watch do you wear?

jcr

jcr

Associate
I'm still feeling the love for my Casio g-shock. Its nice to wear a watch that I'm not afraid to knock about and the large face and backlight make it easy to read. The alarm is very quiet though it certainly wouldn't wake me up.

Soldato
Latest one in and the last for a while,

A new 183, its loverly, of the 'full' size panerai the 45mm radiomir is by far the most comfortable, much more so than the luminor or 1950s case

photo2_zps80b13b11.jpg

Soldato
I tried on both the Milgauss and the AT and I prefer the AT.

10414030_732584880138016_1698783177_n.jpg

Just nicer overall, in my opinion in very little ways. I appreciate what you're saying about the strap, but I loved the AT. I hope to pick one up on my next trip through. Maybes.

Soldato
I tried on both the Milgauss and the AT and I prefer the AT.

10414030_732584880138016_1698783177_n.jpg

Just nicer overall, in my opinion in very little ways. I appreciate what you're saying about the strap, but I loved the AT. I hope to pick one up on my next trip through. Maybes.

Heres a quick pic I took of my AT and a Milgauss I picked up for a friend. The AT is the better watch overall for me in terms of looks, accuracy and general overall robustness (4 year warranty, fully anti magnetic), but the Rolex has the better bracelet and clasp.

Soldato
Heres a quick pic I took of my AT and a Milgauss I picked up for a friend. The AT is the better watch overall for me in terms of looks, accuracy and general overall robustness (4 year warranty, fully anti magnetic), but the Rolex has the better bracelet and clasp.

That was exactly what I got when I tried on the 2. The bezel, step down on the AT just for me looks nicer. I like the gap from crystal to dial which is just more pleasing I'd say on the AT.
Milgauss is nice... but just didn't blow me away.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
more the angle of the photo, the watch is 45mm but effectively has no lugs and my wrist is 7.25" so its fits quite well

Yeah could well be the angle, on my phone screen especially it looks huge (that or tiny wrists :p).

By the way I wasn't on about lug size, watches can look huge even with small lugs.

Soldato
Yeah could well be the angle, on my phone screen especially it looks huge (that or tiny wrists :p).

By the way I wasn't on about lug size, watches can look huge even with small lugs.

well ive already told you my wrist size :)

and imo lug size plays a big part, large watches with curved lugs appear smaller and wear better than smaller watches with straight lugs

generally a watch is too big when the lugs overhang your wrist

this isnt the case here :p

Soldato

The AT with yellow accents looks sweet.

Back
Top Bottom