What watch do you wear?

This is my watch

citizen-watch-ad-0507.jpg

I really like it had it for about 8months now.

Soz for lame piccy was the first one I found on google :p

Those Casios look quite good for the money, on the limit of what I would spend on a quartz watch.

What is the deal with the citites on the perimeter of the face?

Coming up to my 18th Birthday and it's a sort of tradition in the family that we get a watch for our 18th.

Those Skagens look lovely, been eyeing up this one personally;

2hzlbo8.jpg

http://www.skagen.co.uk/index.php?S...4&ACTION=actAddItem&intItem=4024&nProdID=4024

Pretty much up the street of exactly what I want - black, simple and modern.

Anyone got any others that they think would be a good shout, and any feedback on Skagen themselves?

And also if they are stocked in any High Street Jewelers as such just so I can try it on and see how it fits etc?

Not too clued up on the watch world, only now your general ones like Omega, Casio etc so any advice would be fab!

skagens are good quality, and have seem to have good customer service (my dad broke his mesh strap and it's only going to cost £20 for a replacement strap)... however £250 does seem to be expensive for a skagen, they're great value in the £100 range, but maybe not so much in the £250 range..

skagens are good quality, and have seem to have good customer service (my dad broke his mesh strap and it's only going to cost £20 for a replacement strap)... however £250 does seem to be expensive for a skagen, they're great value in the £100 range, but maybe not so much in the £250 range..

Cheers for that fella.

Is there brands that may have any similar to the one I just posted up in that price range that may be of a better option?

Or just some for me to check out would be ace - not sure where to start!

I haver an old Casio G-Shock which I use every day and have done for 3 years now....not yet had to change the battery.
The watch I'm after is an Omega Seamaster with the Speedmaster running a very close second.

Speedmaster pro > Seamaster :)

Unless its a PO, in which case I wouldn't mind either.

In the £250 price range you have Christopher Ward. The have a sale on (or will be soon, i've just received the preview) and quite a bit of money can be saved on CW watches.

and check out steinhart ( a german watch maker) aswell.. they're not in the same style as skagens though, i havnt come across any watches that look particularly similar to the slim skagen design, so if you're after that you might be best sticking with skagen....

and check out steinhart ( a german watch maker) aswell.. they're not in the same style as skagens though, i havnt come across any watches that look particularly similar to the slim skagen design, so if you're after that you might be best sticking with skagen....

Thanks Fellas I'll check it out.

I am looking for a design similar to that - it's pretty sleek and minimalist which is what I'm looking for really, may find something better though as I haven't delved that deep yet.

Shall report back with what I'm getting as soon as purchased!

My current everyday:
citizen-bl5420-55e.jpg

(larger image)

Don't have anything "special" at the moment. Friend's stag and wedding coming up in summer - might be running through this thread again then for ideas!

Last edited:
Poo. Whats up with it?

The second hand decides to stop for a while then carries on. If i pop the crown out then put it back in it carries on until it gets round to around the 20second mark then stops again. Sent an email to the place i got it from telling them i want a full refund and for them to arrange getting the watch picked up again

:(

I had a lovely thick Police Portland Reserve Watch that I got on clearance..I had to get it collected and get a full refund though - it regularly went 15-25 minutes fast even when winding it up every 2 days.

Not interested in buying a Police Watch ever again now (there is no After Sales, just a bunch of Watch Repair Centres on the Manual).

Back
Top Bottom