What watch do you wear?

I think my Skagen might have started to run slow but I'm not 100% sure.

Other than just seeing it lag behind every other time telling device how else could I check this out?

Oddly enough I don't have any photos of my watches :)

Just for you! (And so nobody calls me on it)

gmt.jpg

Last edited:
Recently I've been wearing my Seiko vintage diver on a Bond NATO strap. I had to get it repaired as it needed a new crown/stem so now it's fixed it's been getting a lot more wrist time.

seiko-20101230-180520.jpg

In the £250 price range you have Christopher Ward. The have a sale on (or will be soon, i've just received the preview) and quite a bit of money can be saved on CW watches.

Do you know when this sale is? There are a couple of watches that take my fancy!

Oh yeah this thread :p.

Been a while since I bought my last watch, though I haven't stopped looking. The current object of my desire is the TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 36 RS Caliper, I absolutely love it.

Sadly I now have other commitments which makes it unlikely I'll ever be able to justify spending that kind of money on a watch again :(.

As an alternative I am quite fond of the TW128, and that I could get away with :D.

God that Top Gun is beautiful. Stunningly awesome! Congrats. I've tried it on a few times and it's too big for my wrist... :(

I have tiny wrists but am still going to rock it, It can't be bigger than a PO 44.5mm!

Only thing not too good is the side engraving :( Going to in fill it with some matte ceramic paint.

that top gun is lovely, pricey though even second hand!! enjoy :D

Thankfully its a present for Christmas so I'm literally only paying for a new strap as I don't like the normal one:

348563d1289300598-water-resistant-l.jpg

Ugh, don't do that, it'll look even worse!

The TG is 46mm IIRC (Big Pilot territory).

I really don't like the engraving, and have seen one with it in-filled in matte black and it looks more subtle, and I'm not planning on selling it ever so no harm there.

Its 44mm, but as it is slimmer than a PO it wears much smaller. :)

Are you sure it's only 44mm? I tried one on when I bought my Pilot's Chrono and it was almost exactly the same size as the Big Pilot... Maybe it was the 'double' I tried?

Back
Top Bottom