What watch do you wear?

these are the ones getting most wear at the moment - I think all posted on here before but may be not on this thread

Dial lumed and finished by me and watch assembled by me - all parts Swiss:

3l1p.jpg

3l5lume.jpg

Have actually just refinished the dial removing the indices and making it matt textured charcoal grey - and also relumed the hands blue. No pics of it in its new form yet.

I have also almost completed a blue version of this dial with blue and green lume and that is going to go in a titanium case.

mg6444l.jpg

caseback.jpg

Wearing the above chrono now. I assembled that this time last year.

cropwristshotmem.jpg

Above is obviously not made by me but I love it.

Lastly full lume california dial I put together a while back (didn't make the dial though)

wristcalifsideon.jpg

califlume2.jpg

This is mine at the moment, keep changing between this and the Seamaster at the moment. Still think the Omega mechanics are better than rolex, rolex you can hear the kinetic motion, omega silence!!

sent my skagen back today. Not sure what watch I'll buy instead. but could be waiting up to a month to get my refund back :(

Might of missed it but -

Why are you sending it back fella?

EDIT: Just seen, what a shame. Looks like I'll have to delve deeper into a reviews of Skagen then. Unfortuantely can't find any watch with a similar style, and that's the one I really like.

Might of missed it but -

Why are you sending it back fella?

EDIT: Just seen, what a shame. Looks like I'll have to delve deeper into a reviews of Skagen then. Unfortuantely can't find any watch with a similar style, and that's the one I really like.

yeah i really liked the look of it as well. Very light and the strap, although not too great sat well on the wrist.

Might have to wait to see what discounts can be had in the Christopher Ward sale as of the 4th or maybe hold off to see if i can pick up a cheap Breil Milano (seen one in a sale but not sure when it ends!)

yeah i really liked the look of it as well. Very light and the strap, although not too great sat well on the wrist.

Might have to wait to see what discounts can be had in the Christopher Ward sale as of the 4th or maybe hold off to see if i can pick up a cheap Breil Milano (seen one in a sale but not sure when it ends!)

I haven't got the link to hand, but i think it was just adding /preview to the end of the url or something! Might be worth trying :)

Theres the C7 RAF Lossiemouth 14th Sqn Special Edition Chrono which looks quite nice as well. One of my mates is from Lossie and I'm almost positive that RAF Lossie is going to close (cant remember if government closed or kept it open) so quite a nice reminder of one of the Scottish bases. Unfortunately the bracelet straps are all sold out.

cropwristshotmem.jpg

Thats a very nice watch. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it?

Thanks, It was a gift. It's a mechanical alarm complication - Master Reveil. Previously similar models were called memovox and they have 2010 limited edition called master memovox which is virtually identical. They don't make it anymore but it was around £3-4k but all their prices have gone way up since then.

Back
Top Bottom