What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Well after nearly a year of dealing with the complete clowns at thewatchlab who broke all records for rubbish and incompetent service, Tag Heuer stepped in and fixed my 21 year old 1500 series free of charge.

To celebrate I've finally hit the button on the Hamilton Jazzmaster auto chrono ive been after for so long.

Soldato
Mulling new Omega Seamaster Master Co axial, but then find I can get a used Rolex sub for similar price. Mm both via the watch finder company

Its a tough choice, both great watches.
4640184_photo-study-omega-seamaster-300mc--rolex_d5ccbbd8_m.jpg

I personally can't hold back any longer, I'm going to buy my grail watch next month... Rolex Sub. I got 2 Omegas but keep lusting after a Sub :(

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I wouldn't worry about future "value", it's a watch, not a daily daily commuter car :p You buy a watch because of what it means to you surely.

That omega in the photo would look so much better if it didn't have polished centre sections on the bracelet links. The Sub looks like the more premium watch to my eyes.

Soldato
I agree re the polished centre and believe it's only on Titanium version. I'm viewing a steel one next week. Do like the lightness of the titanium though

I buy a watch because I like it.

Tudor isn't special enough to spot me wanting another.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom