What watch do you wear?

Associate
JLC DBS chrono special

xf0t2c.jpg

Appreciate the quality, but that's the one JLC design that does nothing for me at all.

Associate
Appreciate the quality, but that's the one JLC design that does nothing for me at all.

I agree - in fact I am not a great fan of JLC. I bought it as a birthday present for my brother (he has a DBS and I do not any longer) and he was trying to explain to me its workings on Sunday after one two many glasses of sparkling stuff. I think he was saying something about the chrono starting and stopping when you touch the crystal. And there were various other exciting things about it but I have no memory of any of them!

Associate
I'm trying to find a watch that has a reliable temperature gauge - ideally for sea temperature. Some of the G-Shocks seem to have that facility but are not overly accurate.

Can anyone recommend anything?

Associate
It's arrived!

oozes quality. The most shocking thing is the antireflective coating; it's like the crystal is not there! Also makes the replica very, very easy to pick :)

The 45mm is not as big as 45mm actually, the bezel is in fact a notch over 44mm, so it's completely fine..

_1000420.jpg

_1000412.jpg

Side by side with the 42mm replica. Note that the replica is for the older, thinner/smaller model with the old movement.
_1000418.jpg

Man of Honour
It's arrived!

oozes quality. The most shocking thing is the antireflective coating; it's like the crystal is not there! Also makes the replica very, very easy to pick :)

The 45mm is not as big as 45mm actually, the bezel is in fact a notch over 44mm, so it's completely fine..

[/QUOTE]

Very nice! :)

Associate
Haven't got round to posting this before now but my other half bought me one of my grail watches as a gift on our wedding day a few months back.

It's my absolute favourite dress watch!

I'm so impressed with the quality, I've just ordered a hydroconquest to wear as a daily watch which should be arriving in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom