What watch do you wear?

Associate
sorry to ruin all the nice watches haha but for the last 3 years I've been wearing my fake Tag Heuer, until the strap got caught on a door the other day there and broke. Has taken many hits and bumps while at work too.

Would love to get a real one but with the job I would'nt want it ruined.
10dd5ec.jpg

Associate
What model is it a fake of?
Do Tag even make an open heart model?
I have seen a tourbillon model, but no open hearts...

not really sure m8, been looking through google images for past half hour trying to find a match haha.

Just says on watch Carrera Calibre 36 but when I google image that none look like it.

Also says CAV5518 NO.1660448 on the back , no search results look like it.

Last edited:
Associate
Finally bought myself a Blumo , wanted one of these for years but was not going to pay £300+.
Rakuten had one for £241 , ordered it last wed and it came this morning having dodged the duty fees.
Was quite surprised about its size , was expecting it to be bigger , fits my 6.75 wrist perfectly.

Soldato
Depending on his style, I'd probably be going for a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony...so sleek and understated.

With the proviso of NOT RETAIL!

I'd wager that someone who wants to throw 10k at a watch, with no prior knowledge of watches or preferences, doesnt want sleek and understated. I'm guessing he wants something as gaudy and **LOOK AT ME I R RICH** as possible :D

Soldato
I'd wager that someone who wants to throw 10k at a watch, with no prior knowledge of watches or preferences, doesnt want sleek and understated. I'm guessing he wants something as gaudy and **LOOK AT ME I R RICH** as possible :D

I had not considered that...if so then blue bezel'd yellow gold Rolex Sub? About as shouty as they come.

There are so many lovely things to choose from, but so much tarty crap...

Give us more info chap with 10k to spend!

Last edited:
Caporegime
The Blumo is lovely, I've been put off by reports of wonky chapter rings though.

Two incoming for me.

Seiko SARB033, been wanting one for a while, came up on Massdrop for a good price and couldn't resist. If it's as good as my SARB065 I'll be happy.

2npsHNJ.jpg

My first 'boutique brand' purchase, an Obris Morgan Explorer II. Miyota 9015 movement, AR coated sapphire and solid bracelet. Looks to be good value for $280.

xYc5A2b.jpg

NbbsmbU.jpg

Q7oqKA3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom