What watch do you wear?

I would (and have) go for the Paneria

Much less common and IMHO a nicer watch to look at.

My friends that know watches comment on it, those that don't know watches would prefer the Rolex.

Yes - there's something about the PVD PAMs that really appeals, and the ceramica is gorgeous. More to the point, though, I also find the shiny ones just too shiny! I nearly bought a 363 a while back - the PVD with blue hands really appealed but I felt the three subdials made it too busy.

And I know exactly what you mean about the open back. Looking at the P3000 is more appealing than the face of the Rolex :eek: :D

I ordered a new strap for it and finally fitted it yesterday; though I like the patent black with blue stitching that it comes with and it looks amazing with a suit, I wanted something less, well, shiny, to dress it down a little.

Burgundy Hirsch Duke with the Seiko deployment clasp swapped over:

As a side note, a few weeks in and still absolutely loving the watch. Definitely want more watches now....

Copycat ;)

Triton "Last Edition" 30ATM Bronze from Steinhart

TRITON 30ATM bronze , last edition
Using Bronze as a material for watch cases is not just a trend, as the alloy developes a patina over time, caused by various environmental factors, that makes each watch unique and individual. STEINHART's Triton 30 ATM Bronze "Last Edition" combines Bronze with individual, DLC-coated components in order to create a high-contrast eye-catcher for your wrist. In addition to the unidirectional rotating diver's bezel, the see-through case back , through which one can see the Swiss automatic caliber Soprod A10-2 TOP perform its duties, is also blackened by means of DLC-coating. In conjunction with the gilt hands and indices atop the deep black dial the result is a unique look, whose mesmerizing effect lets one almost forget to read the time when looking at it. But the STEINHART Triton 30 ATM Bronze "Last Edition" has not only earned many friends on the basis of its appearance, but also due to its extremely robust construction and water resistance to 30 atmospheres as well as the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with double antireflective coating on its inside. Features, that don't let this diver shy away from any adventure, no matter how tough. Last but not least, this model ends a 10-year era in which the long-standing case successfully came to use in many different versions. But precisely because the era Triton is far from being ended with the "Last Edition", but rather heralds the beginning of a new era, this model is something very special, a milestone that should be a part of every serious collector's box.

5R6MjYO.jpg

Not usually my thing, but I like it

http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/-TRITON-30ATM-bronze-last-edition,976.html

Back
Top Bottom