What watch do you wear?

I've seen creationwatches.com mentioned on here a few times. Has anyone actually ordered from them before.

I'm eyeing up a couple of Citizen Eco-Drives and a few Orient watches. It says 100% genuine and new in the description, but that just makes me question it more. Am i being paranoid?

Last edited:
What watch are you referring to, "Swiss Watch" isn't a watch in particular and is a broad term given to anything that claims it's made in Switzerland (or in extreme cases, has a component made there), so it could be great, or it could be crap.

As much as I'd like something like a Speedy, I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a watch that doesn't tickle the buds as much as the Tudor did. It would have to be something extra special for me I think. The 50m water resist of the Speedy puts me off too.

I still long for a Tag Monaco. But again, it's ridiculous money for a Tag. But there isn't a nicer alternative to one really.

Armani Ceramica AR1465, had it around 2 years now. Love it but is very fragile beng ceramic, itll never scratch but the strap can shatter if hit hard or dropped on a solid floor.
20131227_163759.jpg

I've seen creationwatches.com mentioned on here a few times. Has anyone actually ordered from them before.

I'm eyeing up a couple of Citizen Eco-Drives and a few Orient watches. It says 100% genuine and new in the description, but that just makes me question it more. Am i being paranoid?

Yes I have and I highly recommend them, I've never heard anything about them selling anything that's not genuine ...also I doubt anyone is going to bother to fake an Orient or a Citizen, most of them are cheap enough anyway.

As much as I'd like something like a Speedy, I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a watch that doesn't tickle the buds as much as the Tudor did. It would have to be something extra special for me I think. The 50m water resist of the Speedy puts me off too.

I still long for a Tag Monaco. But again, it's ridiculous money for a Tag. But there isn't a nicer alternative to one really.

i agree, and to be fair, picking one up from germany or italy via chrono 24 can yield a brand new one for €3,800

This is the one i want, and will buy at some stage, perfect imo

http://www.calibre11.com/first-look-heuer-monaco-calibre-11-mcqueen-chronograph/

Cartier Tank or JLC Reverso?

Both are a bit too formal for my liking. I like the Monaco because it has that masculine/sporty look to it, but still is elegant.

i agree, and to be fair, picking one up from germany or italy via chrono 24 can yield a brand new one for €3,800

This is the one i want, and will buy at some stage, perfect imo

http://www.calibre11.com/first-look-heuer-monaco-calibre-11-mcqueen-chronograph/

I like the new one, but I prefer the old one's blue being more vibrant and distinct. The new one is more reserved in tone!

I especially like the Skeleton McQueen, but that's more than double the price!

Back
Top Bottom