What watch do you wear?

:

042.jpg

I wear the same watch as this. Its about 5 years old now so probably due for a service as its the Traditional Automatic as apposed to the quartz version.
More expensive to buy and a service is between £300 & £400 :eek:

I have a nice old Festina. Can't find a picture as I don't know what it's called. I must replace it at some stage, but I have yet to find a watch worthy of replacing it. At least, one that does not cost a proverbial arm and leg.

You telling me that Omega Planet Ocean is a replica? If it is, it's the most genuine looking one I've seen. It's even got the blue tint of the anti reflective coated glass.

As said, loads of text missing at the bottom and the glass on my genuine one has no colour tinge to it at all.

But it does look a pretty good copy :)

Noticed today the price of Omegas has jumped a little, looks like approx 8% increase in the range as of last month.

A standard PO now retails at £2650!

Parnis.jpg

It's a couple of mm larger in diameter, and about 1.5mm thicker than the IWC pictured and can be bought with a PVD (black) case or polished steel as per the picture. There are a couple of other similar watches made by them too, and are indeed a fraction of the cost (~£60).

Where can you get this?

Back
Top Bottom