What watch do you wear?

Breitling Aerospace
Breitling Navitimer
Breitling Airwolf Raven
Rado
Gucci

I have a few others too but these are my most common ones. When I'm done with medical school I'm going to treat myself to a Hublot Big Bang I think :)

img0419mm.jpg

Phate as you can see above, I keep a Rado in my collection too as a dress watch. My Breitlings don't fit well under some of my cufflinked shirts, the Rado is about 5mm thick at most which is perfect. Good watch, it's actually the first expensive watch I ever bought.

Yeh my Breitlings are my daily watches. I get some odd looks at school sometimes when I take off a $10k watch to do some lab work but hey, I'm a lot older than most of the students :p. At least I'm not wearing an AP or Hublot like some of my friends do....

What do people think of TW steel watches? I like breitlings and seamasters but will be many years until I can afford anything like that.

I also remember seeing another brand that was some guys name beginning with J....J**** ****** London I think? They were reasonably priced from what I remember.

I need this watch in my life, but alas I cannot afford it.

Does anyone know of something very similar in the looks department but a fraction of the price? :p

Parnis.jpg

It's a couple of mm larger in diameter, and about 1.5mm thicker than the IWC pictured and can be bought with a PVD (black) case or polished steel as per the picture. There are a couple of other similar watches made by them too, and are indeed a fraction of the cost (~£60).

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/danza1/Parnis.jpg[IMG]

It's a couple of mm larger in diameter, and about 1.5mm thicker than the IWC pictured and can be bought with a PVD (black) case or polished steel as per the picture. There are a couple of other similar watches made by them too, and are indeed a fraction of the cost (~£60).[/QUOTE]

What is the movement quality and build quality like?

Back
Top Bottom