What watch do you wear?

What is the movement quality and build quality like?

The movement is meant to be okay, it's a Chisese effort. Build quality is meant to be pretty good too.

Is there actually a proper uk supplier of these Parnis watches though?

Doesnt seem like it.

No, all Chinese apart from the odd UK seller with a few from what I've seen.

wmh6ya.jpg

Right well, I need this.

There are some nice watches in this thread.... but I do question the taste in some of the others :D

http://www.timebooth.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/JBondSeamasterCo-Axial.jpg

Please don't hotlink. Thank you. VS.

I wear an Omega Seamaster here - Kept with the classic design.. I don't think it'll ever go out of fashion like some of the ltd edition models.

Had it nearly ten years - it gets taken off for a service every few years and the occasional clean and thats it. My arm feels strange when not wearing it!

I went for the medium sized face. Does anyone else not like large/busy watch face?

Breitlings are classics but far too busy for me!

Iceman, stop with all the Breitlings, too many dials and functions for me to understand :D

I will admit that 99% of the time, even when flying I'll use my much larger slide rule but you have no idea how useful these slide rules on my watches are until you're taking an exam and not allowed any aids or you've forgotten a unit conversion....

Where did you get it from?

Doubt I can say, there's loads of forums for replica watches though with links to trusted sellers.

After seeing the Parnis posted here I went looking and bought a PVD/rubber strap one (it looks like a radomir) for general wear. Alright for £30.

wg41L.jpg

YTXtn.jpg

mGmHP.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom