What watch do you wear?

Cheers for that mate. I've read mixed views about parnis though.. some say they are fantastic value, others say they are crap!

I got a Parnis for my birthday today, very pleased with it

IMG_2804Medium.jpg

the SS Daytona is a 5 grand watch tops and the Sub a 3.5 grand watch, Rolex are trying to play with the big boys on price without the quality to back it up ( They are still great watches but not at the prices they are asking ) Rolex are a great brand but they are not AP, PP, JLC, L&S etc and should keep their prices in line with their peers

AP - Audemars Piguet
PP - Patek Philippe
JLC - Jaeger LeCoultre

Can't figure out who L&S are? Would those 4 companies make up your top 4 watch brands Rotty or are there any other notable mentions?

AP - Audemars Piguet
PP - Patek Philippe
JLC - Jaeger LeCoultre

Can't figure out who L&S are? Would those 4 companies make up your top 4 watch brands Rotty or are there any other notable mentions?

Lange and Sohne. Vacheron Constantine is another.

For me though, the watch I would have if money was no object would be the JLC gyro tourbillon

AP - Audemars Piguet
PP - Patek Philippe
JLC - Jaeger LeCoultre

those 4 and VC as mentioned would be most peoples top brands I think

what is the difference between these that makes them ~£200 apart?
http://www.christopherward.co.uk/c60-gmt-sks.html
http://www.christopherward.co.uk/c60-tri-sks.html

is it just the extra hand? I like the colour scheme of the expensive one, but they dont do it in non-gmt :(

Movement - the orange one has a 2893-2 and the other one a 2824-2 (or Selita equivalent) the 2893-2 has the GMT function and is a higher grade of movement (not that there is anything wrong with the 2824-2)

Do you want the GMT function?

My parents got me this one when I started working. They thought it would look unprofessional to turn up without a watch! It's the men's one which I prefer, the lady ones are ridiculously small.

2uqem53.jpg

Back
Top Bottom