What watch do you wear?

I'd say the white, it has a lot more class to it and looks much cleaner. The black just looks like a racing watch (which i'm not a fan of).

I recently got a Michael Kors MK 8107...

wwj9mp.jpg

Last edited:
New watch on the way to me hopefully :D

Fancied myself something to wear at work on the farm as I refuse to wear my Casio Aviator (GW3000B) incase I wreck it :o

GW-M5600-1ER - Retro styling!!

Only £45 at Amazon, everywhere else is £70-100+

938871.jpg

This little baby..... only a cheap watch RRP is £50 I wear at work when im out and about - don't see the point in spending more than £200 or so on a watch unless you have money to burn

JkZVP.jpg

Just ordered. The gf hates it which is a bonus. I can't get on with metal, fabric or leather straps which limits me to rubber straps and most watches with a rubber strap are kids watches. Also the other functions (Alti/baro/storm warning) will be handy when out on the mountains cycling or climbing.

Why the limited edition? It looks awesome, doesn't have the stupid twisty bezel that I have heard breaks easily and I wasn't paying (21st bday pressie) :D

Haven't had a watch for the last 3 years as I have been trying to find a decent one before buying.

Does anyone know about Corum? Do they make watches that have the quality to backup the prices? (movement etc). Really like their Admirals Cup models.

Yummerz

http://www.jurawatches.co.uk/corum-admirals-cup-44-gmt-watch-38333020-0f81-an12-co-027

debatable

they make some interesting watches and quality of materials is fine - the looks tend to be marmite

I know they refer to their movements by their own naming but some (certainly the chronos) are bought in. The co947 is a valjoux 7750 which I can buy as a movement for £200 ish - however, this is not uncommon and many of the big manufacturers effectively just case watches around eta/valjoux movements

They do tend to lose value very heavily so can be had as (relative) bargains second hand

edit: just had a look and the movement in the watch you like is an ETA 2893 rebranded - good movement but I would struggle to pay JLC money for a watch like that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom