What watch do you wear?

P1030449.jpg

I got this for my 30th birthday a couple of weeks ago from my Wife and Dad. Its really nice to own an Omega again I really miss the one I sold 5 years ago.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this will be my next watch:

Citizen Professional Diver

Dive.jpg

Info on the Citizen Professional Diver
The new Professional Diver wrist watch from Citizen is a stylish diving watch that is water resistant to 200 metres but also looks great about town. The Professional Diver watch has some great features such as a maximum depth memory, power reserve indicator with a power reserve that lasts 60 days and non reflective crystal glass. The Professional Diver is from the Eco Drive range which allows you to charge the watch using light.

Features

Depth display to 50 metres
Maximum depth memory
One way rotating elapsed time bezel
50 minute chronograph
12/24 hour time
Screw back case and screw down crown
Non reflective crystal glass
Power reserve indicator
Part number BJ2117-01E

Specification
ISO certified
WR200
Maximum power reserve at full charge: 60 days
Low charge warning: 2 days
Quick start
Charge time from stop state: Outdoors/Sunny at 100,000 Lux takes 2.5 hrs to full charge. Incandescent, 20 inch at 3000 Lux (office lighting) takes 18 hrs

I'm not normally too into watches like it but I absolutely love that, now to find somewhere where I can try it on!

I've seen this watch on the rainforest site,

Black Dice 'Mixtape' Unisex Organic LED Black Stainless Steel Leather Strap Watch:

dahRp.png

I really like it's simple, clean design but at around £85 it seems a little pricey for what it is. Has anyone seen similarly designed watches for less?

I've had this watch for a few years now. Still really like, gets a lot of complements, but got a small chip on the glass now (not that noticeable but really annoys me). :mad:

aspjpeg.asp

Looking to purchase a Tag in the next month or so (not for me), what's the typical discount on these? Is it 20% or less, I can't remember, cheers!

I'm pretty sure this will be my next watch:

Citizen Professional Diver

2.jpg
[/IMG]

I am now also contemplating the Tissot Seamaster Touch purely because of the technology built in to it, having said that I think I will go for the Citizen because it would also be more suitable as a day to day watch.

T0264201105100.jpg

T0264201728100.jpg

T0264201728102.jpg

I got this for my 30th birthday a couple of weeks ago from my Wife and Dad. Its really nice to own an Omega again I really miss the one I sold 5 years ago.

Love that watch, had my eye on it for a while now. Would you recommend? Can I also ask if you know where your wife/dad bought it from? I noticed that Ernest Jones have a 0% finance offer, if I don't have to drop £2k in one go then that sounds like a pretty good option!

I need some help on which watch to get for Christmas. My parents have kindly said they will get me one. The budget is £800 ish pound.

I have always liked Tag Heuers notably the Bourne Link Chrono. But I also like the look of the CW C700 Grand Rapide. My Dad wants me to get a Tag but this would be the entry level(cheaper) ones as he will be going to the Tag shop near york which are last seasons stock .
This watch is to be my best watch and I would like one with a metal strap and no gold on it.

tldr, Watch £800ish Chrono, steel strap, Auto or quartz whats better and what should I get.

I need some help on which watch to get for Christmas. My parents have kindly said they will get me one. The budget is £800 ish pound.

I have always liked Tag Heuers notably the Bourne Link Chrono. But I also like the look of the CW C700 Grand Rapide. My Dad wants me to get a Tag but this would be the entry level(cheaper) ones as he will be going to the Tag shop near york which are last seasons stock .
This watch is to be my best watch and I would like one with a metal strap and no gold on it.

tldr, Watch £800ish Chrono, steel strap, Auto or quartz whats better and what should I get.

What ever you get dont blow £800 on a quartz watch

Back
Top Bottom