What watch do you wear?

Bell & Ross BR01-94

BR01-94-Blue-R.jpg

Love how people are google imaging watches and posting here and 'claiming' they own them.

There should be a new rule made for this thread ... we need to see the watch on your wrist before you upload a picture.

Here's mine , i don't lie :D ....

297265_10150339073716819_698091818_8317916_927083849_n.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, i've been looking at their dive watches.

me too but would have to flog this to fund it :D

torn between the BR-02 (1000M) or the HYDROMAX (11,000M!!!!!!!:eek:)

(Yes that is ELEVEN THOUSAND METRES! - not a typo) Looks like the felt the need to do a big "SCREW YOU" to the likes of Rolex, Omega and IWC :D)

Last edited:
Love how people are google imaging watches and posting here and 'claiming' they own them.

There should be a new rule made for this thread ... we need to see the watch on your wrist before you upload a picture.

Here's mine , i don't lie :D ....

Neither do I or most on here. Surely it can't be a suprise that a collection of people spending literally thousands every year on bleeding edge computer components and cars might also have a nice watch in their posession? I am a happily married man with a nice house, beautiful daughter and a good job.....I have more pressing things to attend to than worrying about lies to impress you lot! :D

Anybody want to treat me to this dive watch?

br-205.jpg

:D

Thats the one I like but not sure the chrono is worth the extra expense for diving. The chrono versions are only 500M too...the non chrono versions are 1000M.

Last edited:
Neither do I or most on here. Surely it can't be a suprise that a collection of people spending literally thousands every year on bleeding edge computer components and cars might also have a nice watch in their posession? I am a happily married man with a nice house, beautiful daughter and a good job.....I have more pressing things to attend to than worrying about lies to impress you lot! :D

Thats the one I like but not sure the chrono is worth the extra expense for diving. The chrono versions are only 500M too...the non chrono versions are 1000M.

no doubt you'd by the chrono and instantly regret it when you want to go to 501 metres

me too but would have to flog this to fund it :D

torn between the BR-02 (1000M) or the HYDROMAX (11,000M!!!!!!!:eek:)

(Yes that is ELEVEN THOUSAND METRES! - not a typo) Looks like the felt the need to do a big "SCREW YOU" to the likes of Rolex, Omega and IWC :D)
Aham the Hydromax isn't my kind of style. Yeah they clearly did it just to prove a point, it's waterproof down to the depth of the deepest ocean trench so with it you could dive anywhere in the world (if the human body could go down that deep).

First of all, oh no, how are you going to cope without diving to over 500 meters?! ;):p:D
I tried them all on the other day and probably prefer the standard ones.

To be honest I am most likely going to go with the Citizen, I do love it.

Back
Top Bottom