What watch do you wear?

Had an mx10 for a couple of years now and they stand up well to punishment. Had to replace the strap because of wear and tear though

I couldn't really justify paying about £90 extra for the Everest edition so went with the Core All Black. BTW, now I'm used to the negative display I actually find it easier to read in bright sunlight etc.

I agree. Previous digitals were positive displays but I find this negative much better than others I have seen/used especially in bright light, the trade off seems to be in low light situations (dusk mainly) you really need to use the backlight.

The Everest is pimp but I agree you do not get anything extra for your money.

Very safe, it poses no risk whilst in the tubes, and in the very very unlikely event that a tube does break the gas is relatively harmless compared to other radioactive sources and there are only tiny amounts contained in them. just dont hang around sniffing at it:p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritium_illumination

They put a lot of pressure on us in regards the susats. Looks like they were making a song and dance over nothing.

Really like the scope style of the susat, far better than crosshairs. :D

This was a gift off my parents for my wedding;

A Mr Jones Everday Special with the the 27th April on the hands, which was the day of my wedding.

saf110476.jpg

saf110477.jpg

No excuse to forget my wedding anniversary now though, as it's on my watch lol!

Basic £5 watches in nice designer cases. Like any other cheap quartz battery movement it will be perfect. Ive actually got one somewhere and its...fine.

This was a gift off my parents for my wedding;

A Mr Jones Everday Special with the the 27th April on the hands, which was the day of my wedding.

saf110476.jpg

No excuse to forget my wedding anniversary now though, as it's on my watch lol!

This may sound weird, but can I see this on your wrist? I like them but they seem a little small faced.

:( The 9 marking on the dial has come off on my Skagen! It's just stuck to the glass now. :(

Took my Skagen into Goldsmiths on the 22nd of August. They said it would be 2-3 weeks. Went in earlier on and the guy said it could be the end of the month, due to a problem sourcing parts. What the ****! :mad: All they've got to do is take off the front and stick a new dial mark on! GRRRRRR!!!!! Not bloody happy! :(

I've finally joined the watch-wearing world, last one I wore was one of the Casio calculator watches when I was about 8 :p My partner's aunty gave me a watch from Hong Kong, the brand is Chow Tai ****. The name makes me giggle, but it is a very nice watch and was pretty expensive - the watch is based on a Citizen design.

I'm getting the "phontom limb" effect at night though when I take my watch off - I can still feel it when I go to sleep!

Back
Top Bottom