What watch do you wear?

ma82gp.jpg

Sorry for awful pics.

My 70s omega constellation and 90's Tag chronograph

Stunning watch, I'm a huge fan of Japanese divers and that's well up in the rankings. A grand Seiko spring drive is something I'd love to own.
Its a lovely watch, I'd rate its quality against my Omega PO or Rolex sub. I'd love a Grand Seiko as well, watching the spring drive in action is quite hypnotic.

Last edited:
^^ it is nice, but as you say a bit bling. I agree, but only because I think it's the gold that makes it so. Make all of it apart from the dials silver/stainless steel/white gold and I think you're on to a winner.

Limited Edition TAG Heuer. This uses their new 1887 movement and has no mention of TAG on the watch. I'm in love with the strap :)
DSC01144.JPG

Just saw your post so sorry fellas for the double.

But I think this is a lovely casual watch. Far too often do I see people wearing Tag just for the name, yes it's got Heuer on the face, but it doesn't have that same stainless steel look that lots of generic looking Tags have. It just seems more unique. Very nice.

Hi

whats your option in this watch?
20111228-8rbrusejbajtuig6hxt87p7tcc.jpg

Its a TW Steel Canteen Chronograph, and its massive and gonna look so big on my skinny wist. I'm not sure if I like it enough to be my daily watch, as if its not, it will end up in a draw with a load of other watches.

Hi

whats your option in this watch?
https://img.skitch.com/20111228-8rbrusejbajtuig6hxt87p7tcc.jpg

Its a TW Steel Canteen Chronograph, and its massive and gonna look so big on my skinny wist. I'm not sure if I like it enough to be my daily watch, as if its not, it will end up in a draw with a load of other watches.
I love the look of most of the TW Steel watches but seeing as the majority are quartz that's a no no for me considering their price.

I love the look of most of the TW Steel watches but seeing as the majority are quartz that's a no no for me considering their price.

I know what your saying... I love the oversize look, this will make my Casio Edifice look tiny and tbh wearing the largest of my tags and omegas don't feel right since I've been wearing G Shocks and Edifices. If it was 200 pounds, I would wouldn't break a sweat getting it, but for 400 for a basic costume jewellery with no value in future. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom