What watch do you wear?

It's a £400 'bold' quartz chrono, but it seems you're paying for the limited run. Just depends how much you like it :)

Yeah, for sub £500 I'd just be buying something that looked nice, rather than a decent movement I think.

Looks good, isn't very expensive and the build quality will be good. Very tempted.

My missus has ordered me this :
edifice.jpg

Bit shocked that she would go out and splash £340 on a Casio lol but having looked at the pictures, i cant wait to get it...i do like the looks/styling of it. Plus it will be my daily wear watch as my titanium Breitling is looking rather scuffed lately so need to send it off to get it cleaned up...ill save the Breitling for special occassions.

Just purchased myself one of these today

Saved up last years tesco vouchers - cashed them in for 4 times the value and put that towards the cost.

Very pleased as it's my first "proper" watch

1325243089.5832.jpg

IMG-20111230-WA000.jpg

Finally got it today, absolutely love it although i wouldnt personally spend £300+ on a Casio but seeing as the missus bought me it...i cant complain.

Lovely watch with lovely turquoise colour to it, thought the strap was rubber but seems to be of a resin type material.

But really liking the colours and styling of the watch.

Excuse the crapiness of the photo, my Blackberry doesnt take very good pics:p

Back
Top Bottom