What watch do you wear?

finally got through the whole thread. Some lovely watches, yeah there are a lot of CW watches, probably because he is london based I guess the bang for buck we get here is just a touch more than getting an "imported" watch from overseas? (not sure how loose u can use the word imported but here goes lol) Or maybe because he's british he caters to our taste more.

Still so undecided, CW, Skagen, break the bank and go for a 1k hamilton i really dont know. arrrghh the choices !! buying a lottery ticket this week though.

My new purchase... loving it - solar powered, radio controlled, black ion-plated. (Though sceptical how durable the coating is going to be!)

j8032g.jpg

Wow thats nice, link?

Tissot T-Tempo (Linky). I'm really not a fan of watches with buttons or dials all over them, prefer something quite plain and simple. First one I saw that I liked was a Roamer Stingray III (Linky) but it's not avaliable outside of Switzerland, so after a bit more searching I found the Tissot which I actually prefer.

IMG-20111230-WA000.jpg

Finally got it today, absolutely love it although i wouldnt personally spend £300+ on a Casio but seeing as the missus bought me it...i cant complain.

Lovely watch with lovely turquoise colour to it, thought the strap was rubber but seems to be of a resin type material.

But really liking the colours and styling of the watch.

Excuse the crapiness of the photo, my Blackberry doesnt take very good pics:p

Do you have any better pictures of that watch? Really quite tempted by it! Is it solar powered?

Do you have any better pictures of that watch? Really quite tempted by it! Is it solar powered?

Yep solar powered and radio controlled as well so the time is always spot on...tbh mate pics do not do it justice...i saw it on the watchshop website a few weeks ago and mentioned to the missus that i like the look of it...its a beautiful watch.

If you get it, get it from the watchshop as they give you 30 days to return it if you arent happy...mind you if you scratch it or scuff it then they wont take it back for obv reasons.

Its on sale at the watchshop, £337 i think...down from £450 originally.

Edit: Interestingly its no longer available on the watchshop site...strange :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom