What watch do you wear?

barewristfix.png

405258_10151123200285261_814305260_22306331_2070049512_n.jpg

:(

Was at yoga, was using a head height locker, yoga finished, went in, opened locker, wasn't really paying attention, pulled my bag out and it was on the floor of the locker - it just slid out as the bag pushed it I didn't even see it then I heard that all too familiar sound of glass popping :(

Looked down, face down onto solid tile...bad times.

What a bugger. :(

Was the dial scratched from the glass at all?

On another note, I was convinced I was going to ask for one of these for my birthday in March (Christopher Ward Trident C60 at £365):

ChristopherWardTridentC60.jpg

Then I realised that as I liked the GMT version more in the black/orange colour scheme, I'd have to go for that (but that costs an extra £185). The below Steinhart GMT uses the same movement, and has a bracelet (the Christoher ward bracelet is hideous IMO, hence I would have gone for leather).

SteinhartOceanOneGMT.jpg

And it only costs £330. I managed to convince myself this was the best one to go for.

BUT, then I happened upon this:

SteinhartOceanTwo.jpg

SteinhartOceanTwoTeal.jpg

Argh! It's not been released yet, and there's no pricing info or specs around so far. I've dropped Gunter at Steinhart a message, so hopefully I'll get a reply soon (I think they're closed until the 9th though). It looks a bit Bremont Supermarine, which I love. WANT!

Last edited:
I just bought a black/orange c60 gmt with leather strap - £385. :p

how did you find out about the new steinharts?

Nice one on the C60. Did you get it in the sale?

I happened upon the Steinhart Ocean 2 purely by chance when searching for some other watch. There are a couple of threads up on watchuseek, and another on some Italian forum. I read about a potential release of somewhen in Feb, so I might be in luck for my birthday.

Back
Top Bottom