• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: What will be your 3 main factors for deciding on your next GPU?

What will be your 3 main deciding factors for your next gpu (ignoring external factors)?

• Total voters
Fundamentally the only reason I would need more performance for is precisely raytracing, so that's gotta be first. Then again, it's still more of a situation of needing a game to put all that power towards, Cyberpunk can be pushed a lot with mods & tweaks but ultimately there's no real need there past a certain point, for actual gameplay, not just mucking about for video/screenshotting, plus already played & replayed it so many times at this point. The only upcoming game I really care about is KCD2 and that's most likely going to be 100% raster (and heavily CPU bottlenecked), so...

Not much to hype up an upgrade for currently, maybe it's going to have to be with the next gen of consoles (likely 2028...).

Last edited:
I have seen my brother in law have issues with his 3060ti and it's 8gb vram. Therefore I would look at making sure it had at least 12gb available.

Back
Top Bottom