Whats your most satisfying movie moment(s)?

Associate
Godfather part ii when Michael confronts his brother Fredo and says that famous line " I know it was you Fredo "

Alien , the cheat burster scene . Remember the first time seeing it as a kid and it freaked the hell out of me ,totally unexpected and if I recall people were sick and fainting in cineamas all over the world after seeing it.

Associate
4. Gladiator (surprised this isnt more people's pics)

"That" Speech given by Maximus in the arena... ive not heard a better one.

OMG, this ... a thousand times this. IMHO just the most epic bit of cinema ever. Absolutely love the venom and utter hatred with which Russell Crowe spits out every damn syllable ... don't even get me started on the soundtrack

Soldato
Se7en. From the moment John Doe walks into the police station all the way through to the end is just mesmerising. The conclusion is both shocking and satisfying.

True Romance. When Alabama stabs the hitman in the foot with the corkscrew.

Usual Suspects. The reveal at the end.

PayDay Lover
Associate
Lord of the Rings - Boromir fighting to the end, redeeming himself to protect the annoying hobbit.

Dredd - The speech to Peach Trees over the Comms (the most he speaks throughout the film). So calm and understated (not like Stallone's 'I am the law' moment)
Dredd - The 'final confrontation' the fact it was not some over bloated fight scene but instead just efficient and merciless made it great.

Tombstone - The scene where Doc confronts Johnny Ringo to protect Wyatt from having to fight - the second Johnny hears 'I'm your Huckleberry' he poops himself.

Soldato
Dredd - The speech to Peach Trees over the Comms (the most he speaks throughout the film). So calm and understated (not like Stallone's 'I am the law' moment)
Dredd - The 'final confrontation' the fact it was not some over bloated fight scene but instead just efficient and merciless made it great.

Dredd was hugely satisfying from the opening credits as I realised it was finally a proper Dredd film by people who were genuine fans. I still hope for a sequel to this day.

PayDay Lover
Associate
Dredd was hugely satisfying from the opening credits as I realised it was finally a proper Dredd film by people who were genuine fans. I still hope for a sequel to this day.

Yeah I wish there would be a sequel. Though these days I may be leaning towards a Netflix tv series as they seem happy to go with the more R rated style that Dredd needs and a long running show would be awesome

Soldato
Yeah I wish there would be a sequel. Though these days I may be leaning towards a Netflix tv series as they seem happy to go with the more R rated style that Dredd needs and a long running show would be awesome

Amen to that, a Netflix series would work well, i'd want Urban and Thirlby back though.

Associate
Star Trek the Undiscovered Country

Two Scenes with Captain Sulu

One where Praxis explodes and later when the Excelsior is racing to get to the Enterprise and Sulu tells them to fly her apart.

Last edited:
Associate
The gunfight scene between Frank and Harmonica near the end of "Once upon a time in the west" - particularly where Harmonica places the Harmonica between Franks teeth. Awesome.

Associate
Pale Rider: When the 'Preacher' hears his name being called... Goose-pimples.

Dirty Harry: From start to finish - quality. I cannot imagine this film if Frank Sinatra had got the role...

The Terminator: The nightclub scene - Slow mo.

T2: The Winchester cocking (a revelation with my farming mates)...

Associate
In Ratatouille when the highly sceptical Anton Ego samples Remy's dish and is reminded of his mother's cooking. Followed by the bittersweet twist, after Ego's rave review, of the restaurant being shut down because the rats had to release the health inspector!

Back
Top Bottom