What's your weekly flutter?

Thought I'll put it on again tonight, still got some cash in my lottery account to use up. :cry:

mygames.jpg

Last edited:
Yep I had always put the same set for life numbers on but some weeks I'll forget or just didn't bother. I'm just so pleased that I did put it on last Monday. I suppose that's the risk with set numbers.
I put the same numbers on the euros now and then, maybe 3/8 times a month. I sometimes like to stress myself out by checking the results from the last three months but thankfully never missed a big win!
Definitely makes me think I should just set up a DD and justify it as a charity contribution…
I’ve also played set for life for the first ever time today, so if you’re just a stooge for Camelot to get more people playing - well done! :D:D

Yep I had always put the same set for life numbers on but some weeks I'll forget or just didn't bother. I'm just so pleased that I did put it on last Monday. I suppose that's the risk with set numbers.
That's fair.

Like many, I often daydream about what I'd do with such a win, hell even a Thunderball win would be enough to drastically change my life forever - For me it would be super easy to just not tell anyone and continue what I do now anyway with a professional hobby and expand that business to make more money with new found financial freedom.

As others have mentioned, people change when they hear you have a win under the belt, and often it's those you least expect, so best just to not tell anyone you know to maintain some consistency.

I guess this wouldn't work for everyone, not everyone has a hobby that makes money so it would be harder to explain it away I guess without fibbing!

Last edited:
May as well see if the luck strikes again, you could be like this guy :)

Lol that was an epic story from back in the day. There's another one too where one guy bought two scratch cards and won within minutes of each other, twice!

Just don't end up like these people:

Back
Top Bottom