What's your weekly flutter?

You can buy a single line lotto ticket for £1, you can't buy a single cig, gotta buy a whole box - I have no idea how much a box costs as don't smoke but I do know that they are nowhere near £1! Same goes for drugs and booze.

Last edited:
You can buy a single line lotto ticket for £1, you can't buy a single cig, gotta buy a whole box - I have no idea how much a box costs as don't smoke but I do know that they are nowhere near £1! Same goes for drugs and booze.
Booze? So you can't buy a single pint/can/bottle anymore?

Thought I'll put it on again tonight, still got some cash in my lottery account to use up. :cry:

mygames.jpg

Weirdly enough I did wonder if you'd continue playing after your win. I guess this answers that then :cry:

That’s the horrible thing a parent would always say to their kids!
You have misunderstood!

I'm on about me as an adult! Why waste precious time and burn calories going to the ice cream van to overpay for ice cream when I can stisfy my urges via a few steps into the kitchen!

As a kid, it is a right of passage to run to the ice cream van, and when I have kids they will run to it too assuming the world is not nuked by Putin/Kim Jog Un by then that is :D

You have misunderstood!

I'm on about me as an adult! Why waste precious time and burn calories going to the ice cream van to overpay for ice cream when I can stisfy my urges via a few steps into the kitchen!

As a kid, it is a right of passage to run to the ice cream van, and when I have kids they will run to it too assuming the world is not nuked by Putin/Kim Jog Un by then that is :D
Fair, reminds me to stock up.
All lottery winnings are tax free! In fact, winnings from all forms of gambling are.
In the UK yes

You have misunderstood!

What happens if you don’t have a freezer or a fridge?

What happens if you are at work and an ice cream van pulls up?

What happens if you don’t have a freezer or a fridge?

What happens if you are at work and an ice cream van pulls up?
I work form home (apart from once a month when on the naval base) so ice cream is always to hand :D
@mrk does your fridge also dispense disco biscuits?
Disco biscuits?! I have never heard of these, links please!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom