When are you going fully electric?

that definitely sounds like you are begging to get kicked off the tariff imo. if you do that regularly are you not worried that octopus will see this a mile off?

No because I use an Ohme, not my car to control it, and I am not breaking the T&C's as it doesn't say you can't pause the charge anywhere in them (unless I have missed, in which case please show me).

Kona's are a good purchase, I got one for £16500 in Jan, now going for around £14500 !

How much lower can they go? :)

My next hobby will be to track the deprecation of the Audi Q6 :)

Last edited:
Oh my. Just seen the new Ford Capri EV...it's a flipping SUV almost identical to the Explorer inside the cabin. More coupe styled like the Capri was but still nothing like it at all.

Last edited:
It’s an ID5 clone. Wonder how many more cars the MEB platform will spawn

Nah it's a Polestar 2, built on MEB

d8COSOo.jpeg

Personally I don't really care that they called it a Capri or the Mach-E has the Mustang branding. You could say the same thing about the Puma also.

I'm just a little confused by the Ford line up to be honest. The Explorer, Mach-e and Capri are basically fighting for the same customers - why do they all exist given they are all effectively in the same segment and two of them are on a non-Ford platform?

They do need to get the Puma EV out ASAP though.

For me it makes more sense recycling familiar branding than what VW have done and ditched their iconic branding on their electric range. The ID.3 should have been styled and branded as a Golf IMO. I half expect they'll go back to it once the ICE Golf gets retired which would be even more confusing for customers.

Just another MEB box
Isn't the irony that the best MEB car may not be made by VW?

I had meant ID.4 clone but yes, the ID.7 is pretty nice. Ford Mondeo revival anyone?

My dislike of the Enyaq is the styling mainly, the fake grill, it just looks cheap IMO. It's not as bad as the BMW iX nose but its not that far off either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom