When are you going fully electric?

Associate
I intend to go my entire life without buying electric. Mainly because newer vehicles are very anti DIY and I prefer solid built things I know i can fix myself and keep running. If i had no choice and had to go green i would full on convert the Audi myself so i at least knew how it worked.

Weird flex but ok.

Soldato
I see the eNY1 offers are coming back again.

@Firegod did you already get your sorted? 0%, £0 down, and 48 months PCP from £259. The also includes 5 years warranty, 5 years servicing, and 5 years free roadside assistance.

Oh and @danlightbulb could it be big enough for you, certainly cheap!

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm tempted to get a Megane E-tech 60kw through a work scheme but as someone whos mainly only driven cheap motors for years the idea of £435 a month stings. Although thats including charger, insurance, maintenance etc.

Soldato
I'm tempted to get a Megane E-tech 60kw through a work scheme but as someone whos mainly only driven cheap motors for years the idea of £435 a month stings. Although thats including charger, insurance, maintenance etc.
Looks nice but no way 435 lol

Soldato
Looks nice but no way 435 lol

I've been trying to justify it by considering what my 13yr old Skoda is costing me. It's approaching 170k miles, air con compressor is broke, due two new tires this year, a service, enough diesel to do 12000+ and insurance and tax costing about 800 a year now.

I've done some basic sums in my head and I reckon it would cost me about £200 a month on average more than my skoda costs.

Back
Top Bottom