When are you going fully electric?

....... You'd get bonus points (or sweets!) if you spotted another "Us" while driving. I'm sad, but I still say this to my girlfriend now! :cry: "Oh look, there's an us" or if it's exactly the same colour and model, it's an "Us Us!"

The Honda and colour looks great - Honda have a build quality pedigree versus sino contingent

Reading further about Nio today seems the company is making big losses attributed to them using a 3rd party JAC chinese manufacturer,
no vertical integration like tesla, so can't compete with pricing of other chinese brands, or tesla ! I hadn't realised Tesla is in the black, though.
- So the Nio estate car is off the menu and ID7 the great white hope.

Oh, nice ! :D car twins :D
Gone for the E-Tron Q8 55 Quattro Black Edition in Magnet Grey with the Pano roof and tow bar option

How about you ? :)
Black edition is what the wife desperately wanted but couldn’t justify the cost as the one we had was in a good offer through our nhs trusts lease scheme. We had the sline in Daytona grey, black edition would have pumped us by about 300/month! Not that the bride cared :D have you got an estimated due date?

Black edition is what the wife desperately wanted but couldn’t justify the cost as the one we had was in a good offer through our nhs trusts lease scheme. We had the sline in Daytona grey, black edition would have pumped us by about 300/month! Not that the bride cared :D have you got an estimated due date?
Nice!

No.date yet. The Octopus EV page was saying Dec-Feb but pretty much all the cars were, do, no idea really !

The charging point is between 4 and 10 weeks,.lol

No real rush as still.have the Tesla and old.Shell charging point

Any date on hours? When did you order

Nice!

No.date yet. The Octopus EV page was saying Dec-Feb but pretty much all the cars were, do, no idea really !

The charging point is between 4 and 10 weeks,.lol

No real rush as still.have the Tesla and old.Shell charging point

Any date on hours? When did you order
Ordered 2 weeks ago with a range of oct-dec, have been told it should go to the dealer late nov and then arranged delivery to us at the start of dec. Comes with an installed ohme pro for free as well, although no contact on that point yet.

Ordered 2 weeks ago with a range of oct-dec, have been told it should go to the dealer late nov and then arranged delivery to us at the start of dec. Comes with an installed ohme pro for free as well, although no contact on that point yet.
Oh nice!

Yeah getting the Ohme pro too. Did the online "survey" earlier and waiting on date for that too.

Back
Top Bottom