When are you going fully electric?

Welcome to the VW/Audi group of app pain. It's even better when the developers roll out their API updates overnight and it completely borks any smart charging you've got going.

Nissan Connect did that to me last night. Charger was set to charge to 80% as usual but because they took Nissan Connect down for a update the charger couldn't talk to the car and charged it to 100%.

Front end is nice and neat unlike a lot of EV's that seem to have ugly fronts now, even Tesla's are looking dated now. Are the drl's running all the way across the front or is that a chrome strip either side of the badge? Does it have a froot?
No froot, and yes light bar all the way.

Last edited:
Welcome to the VW/Audi group of app pain. It's even better when the developers roll out their API updates overnight and it completely borks any smart charging you've got going.

It’s just so basic. The BMW app was great, It had things like the digital key, but more importantly all the journey data was included, which made doing expenses a bit easier, I’ve got to get organised again and will have to note my mileage down after every trip etc

Back
Top Bottom