When are you going fully electric?

I use Uber all the time and so far had 3 conversations with the drivers about EVs.
None of them interested because they could drop me off at my house in Stoke and the next job could be driving to Liverpool.
They all said it would be great if they could only have jobs in a certain area but it doesn't work like that.

I use Uber all the time and so far had 3 conversations with the drivers about EVs.
None of them interested because they could drop me off at my house in Stoke and the next job could be driving to Liverpool.
They all said it would be great if they could only have jobs in a certain area but it doesn't work like that.
Does in London. The driver does get to chose their trips too

Sounds like nonsense, as Uber drivers can geofence their coverage area.

Sounds like nonsense, as Uber drivers can geofence their coverage area.

Not the ones in Derby, he said after taking us to Derby Railway Station he was now off to Liverpool.
Or should I say 'Not that particular driver in Derby' and others I have spoken to, one in Lancaster and one here in Stoke.
Perhaps they choose to do the long journeys and can't be bothered with electric but it isn't how it came out.

Back
Top Bottom