When are you going fully electric?

BP Pulse price reductions incoming...
open.aspx

We have good news for you. From 1st February we have cut prices for Ultra-fast charging across the bp pulse network.
We can give you these new lower prices thanks to the Government’s Energy Bill Relief Scheme (EBRS), which was launched to support businesses through the energy crisis.
The scheme requires us to pass-through a fair and reasonable amount of any benefit obtained to our customers. If you need further information about the scheme and your entitlements, click here.
All DC charging is 69p for contactless payment and as low as 55p for bp pulse members. That’s a 10p reduction on our previous 150kW+ prices, helping to keep you on the road for less.
The cost we pay for electricity and the discount we get from the EBRS can change each month and varies across different contracts. So, since EBRS was introduced, we have continuously compared the costs we pay and the prices we charge to ensure our customers benefit from the scheme. It’s as a result of that review we are now able to pass EBRS savings on to you.

Costs & prices will continue to fluctuate in future, but you can rest assured we’ll always monitor the situation to see if any further benefits can be passed on.

The table below gives you details on our new prices. You’ll notice the 10p difference when you charge at an Ultra-fast bp pulse point after the 1st of February.Prices to charge /kWhCustomer TypeAC Charger 7kWAC43kW/ DC 50kW150kW+Subscription£0.44£0.55£0.55Registered User£0.57£0.67£0.67ContactlessN/A£0.69£0.69

Last edited:
will help sales in the attached shops/cafes/off-licenses as well - for petrol stations, during that brief stop, they are already a significant part of turnover,

Just sold my BP Shares.
It’s bought me a lovely BMW Z4 3.0SI coupe!
Good old dinosaur juice.

Keep up the good work guys.

Edit: it might even be a @Jonnycoupe

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife must be chuffed. Will she use it driving to hair appointments?
No she walks to the hair dressers.
Use the local one as we don’t want to create any unnecessary pollution.
We are very considerate like that.
I cycle to work so my 3.0 car is probably more environmentally friendly that your pseudo green EVs

I cycle to work so my 3.0 car is probably more environmentally friendly that your pseudo green EVs
Probably best to refer to it as your 3.0 car so people don't get suspicious of your intentions ;)

What about ev drivers who also cycle to work?

Also your 3.0 wond't be more environmentally friendlier that an ev no matter how you look at it.
If you've bought it to sit in your garage then the carbon footprint to build it still counts.

Enjoy your car anyway, they are nice cars.

What about ev drivers who also cycle to work?

Also your 3.0 wond't be more environmentally friendlier that an ev no matter how you look at it.
If you've bought it to sit in your garage then the carbon footprint to build it still counts.

Enjoy your car anyway, they are nice cars.
EVs are just moving the pollution elsewhere.
For the mileage we will do it will not matter about the engine size, and thanks. It’s a dream come true for me.

Sky News --- ahh it all makes sense now!
There’s nothing like belittlement and intellectual superiority to get your point across is there?
I am right. You know I am right. Time will prove I am right.
You have bought into this farce and are futilely trying to defend your bad purchase.

Will most likely upgrading my little 60Ah i3 to a 120Ah i3S in the coming weeks.
Makes sense to get rid of it now as the battery warranty will be up in the autumn and it might be harder to sell without a warranty...

Uses wind mate. Powered by hot air is next
No it doesn’t.
Your EV isn’t powered by wind (unless you have your own personal generator in which case - great for you but what about the rest of the EV world?)

Back
Top Bottom