• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When the Gpu's prices will go down ?

Associate
they will scalp anything, bet we see some on the auction place soon enough:)

Yeah we are at a point where people do genuinely try and scalp any new product.

I saw some idiots trying to sell 3090ti’s above retail.

I think what they’re forgetting is you can only charge above retail if there’s no retail stock.

No one would pay 500 more when you can buy it from an actual retailer lol

Soldato
Hash rate is UP

thats likely helped by the LHR unlock now adding more hash on the network also places like NA can have really low power costs nothing like we pay in the UK

I have definitely seen more used cards on eBay when 1 seller is selling multiple cards can kinda figure it out

Soldato
thats likely helped by the LHR unlock now adding more hash on the network also places like NA can have really low power costs nothing like we pay in the UK

I have definitely seen more used cards on eBay when 1 seller is selling multiple cards can kinda figure it out
someone listed 10 gpu's for block sale testerday, 7x 1660ti's plus few others

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Listing of the cards will be down to some of the miners not profiteering from the electric hikes. We are talking maybe dozens here, hardly the spin that we heard months ago where all the 'miners' were causing the problem. LHR has been unlocked for ages and dual mining to get round it, alhtough the 100% unlock is here, it has only been here for about a week. Checking the charts, the continued hashrate growth would indicate the LHR unlock has nothing to do with it. What we are expecting from the 'flood' globally is not really happening at the scale it should happen if the UK was ridden with all these miners that we were led to believe.

Soldato
LHR unlock before was pretty poor it spiked the power up and down also dual mining wasnt all that and it uses more power it was more profitable to just mine eth directly

some people are still mining , some are on fixed contracts and already have ROI so even with lower profits now they are still making something

obviously it wasnt just all miners it was / is part of the problem

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
No it didn't spike any power. Hive had it working welĺ.

Correct, some miners cant tweak their systems if they are not able to tame the power consumption! Again reinforces its not miners just badly applied configs which would indicate they were never miners to begin with just people jumping on the bandwagon. These would also be 'gamers' the ones you didnt highlight ( @uscool ) that were also part of the problem. Many a gamer I see added another card or pretended to 'buy it for a mate/nephew/cousin' which we all know was not always the case! ;)

Associate

Crypto industry shaken as Tether’s dollar peg snaps​

Other coins hit as well, might stop *new* miners from joining

cap3.jpg

Associate
Whatever the reason, prices arent "dropping" any more. 3070 and 3060ti haven't moved in the last couple of weeks. Still £100 over msrp for the cheapest cards. It looks like thats where it will continue to sit. I dont see next gen coming at MSRP, unless MSRP is much higher

Soldato
Whatever the reason, prices arent "dropping" any more. 3070 and 3060ti haven't moved in the last couple of weeks. Still £100 over msrp for the cheapest cards. It looks like thats where it will continue to sit. I dont see next gen coming at MSRP, unless MSRP is much higher

Disappointing isn't it. They've been plateaued a bit north of "fair" for quite a while now. Hoped the latest AMD refresh would put some downward pressure on them, but doesn't seem like. Probably buy AMD instead, they're just priced better per frame right now.

Back
Top Bottom