Which MoHAA Clan did you play for?

Associate
Played SH since it first came out...still play now. Been in a few clans first clan was RDH. next up was BdD , DRM , TLF and currently in AA but playing Wot at the min. We had a server for Sh running a few weeks ago if any one is interested I will find out if its still up.

Game name was DRM Griff*....used to snipe a bit ;)

Still my favourite game of all time , used to love the matches

Last edited:
Associate
I played in several and ran one of my own many many moons ago, but had most fun playing for {D.D} Dirty Dozen.

I reinstalled the game recently and tried a few servers, but for the life of me I can't find a proper team objective match that runs V2, bridge, hunt, st renen, LOL-V2 etc

Had so many nights of enjoyments on MOH-SH, and would still play if there was a decent server.

long time no see Chris ;)

Associate
Old post I know but so many good memories!

Tag was RaGe.

Started with ][toolbox, then fcuk which was the first clan I got to no.1 clanbase obj realism, we renamed to jawbreakers and managed a 20 streak win to again get back to no.1 and I eventually finished with XL which always did well in the cup.

Lost contact with everyone I played with, was gutted when clanbase died, used to go back once very couple of years to read through the old match reports.

Every game I've ever played since has never lived up to the good old days of MOH:AA

Associate
old post but very valid, MOHAA was the best!!

Clan tag was BSTS-Taff

Used to play on the HH (Hopeless Heros) & TMF servers loads!!!

We used to have a BSTS-Logic AKA Alex wonder if that's the same guy from SG?

Used to play TDM and rilfe only

Left lean = strong lean

Caporegime
I played Spearhead again the other night actually. Got it working on Windows 10 and managed to change the res to 1080p. Quite a few people online still too!

Associate
Blimey remember playing MOHAA back on my dialup AOL connection!

Used to play Rifle only a lot and many clan matches on clanbase.

Main clan was Dea[DZ]one Glacious or sure clan used to be LoKi of some sort, so long ago now :(

Associate
This brings back old memories. I never played in a clan, but I always played on the Rifles Only, One Shot Kill server on V2 Rocket Facility. So much fun. I also loved Freeze Tag.

Soldato
This brings back old memories. I never played in a clan, but I always played on the Rifles Only, One Shot Kill server on V2 Rocket Facility. So much fun. I also loved Freeze Tag.

I feel clans are a thing of the past now, I used to be in a few for different games over different times. Shame really...

Associate
Anyone remember Toffs Wars?

I think most people on the Obj Realism circuit would :p

Everyone from the top clans pile on a TS pick sides and just play a War, was fun :)
heh, who are you? I'm InfernO ;)

I led the Xcite TDM, where we were top of the TDM CB Europe ladder for a while. Had some top top players in that team. Also played for the Xcite Objective and the odd occasional Roundbased match.

Was also in top 3 CB EU Objective Ladder with a clan i really cant remember the name of. ZOMGINT3RN3TR3P

p.s. hi loki :)

Associate
I remember you guys! You were rivals to TS:Tortured Souls. I was TS:Murmur. Started my days in WABB but founded TS with Marax & Procel. Great old days!
Now playing destiny on Xbox one. It's hard to find FPS that feel like the bullets are hitting properly like they did in MOHAA.

Excite were good, I remember the players! Those days aren't the cream of clanbase though. If you remember teams like N00b All Stars and A+R amougst a hand full of others were really **** hot. Also remember WOMD, DW... memory is failing.
If any of you play Destiny on Xbox one I play under P3T3Rk3N

Back
Top Bottom